Welcome to the Walla Walla Community College Professional Development Website.
The Professional Development Program was established for the mutual benefit of faculty/staff professional growth and the vision and values of WWCC.
Approved Professional Development Activities
- Accredited University or College Programs
- Field Work or Clinical Experience
- Conferences, Seminars and Workshops
- Curriculum Development outside Contractional Obligations
- Independent Research & Development
- Service/Leadership to the Community
- Leadership in Professional Organizations
- Wellness/Emergency Preparedness
Professional Development Activity forms are available from the office of the Executive Vice President of Instruction or from this link: PIU form