The Media Library is where you upload your files such as images, video, recordings, and files. Once it is uploaded into the Media Library, it can be easily placed into the content when writing a page.
The Media Library allows you to edit, view, and delete previous uploaded items.
1. After logging in, you’ll be brought to the Dashboard page. Click on Media from the top of the menu on the left-hand side.
2. You’ll be brought to the Media Library page.
3. Click “Add New” either on the left-hand side under the Media catagory, or on the top next to the Media Library title.
4. Next, you’ll see the Upload New Media page. Click the “Select Files” button to select the files you’d like to upload.
5. A small window will pop up where you can browse on your computer for the files to upload. Once you have found and clicked on the file, click Open to upload your selected file.
* You can upload multiple files at once if they’re all in the same location by holding down the CTRL key on your keyboard and clicking on each item at the same time.
** Also, if all your files are in once place and all in the same order together, you can click on your first file, and hold SHIFT and click on the last file to select all files at once – instead of CTRL-clicking on each item separately.
6. Once your file has been uploaded you can add titles and descriptions. Click Save all changes when done.
7. Once your file has been uploaded, click on “Library” under the Media category on the left-hand side menu.
You can see that your file has been uploaded.
Besides images, you can also upload PDFs, Word Docs, etc.