This tutorial will show you how to change the top image header of your website.
1. After logging in, you’ll be brought to the Dashboard page.
2. Hover over the Appearance tab on the left-hand side menu, and when the arrow shows up, click on it to expand.
3. Click on “Header” under the Appearance category.
4. Next, you’ll see the Custom Header page.
This is where you can see a preview of the current header you are using.
5. Scrolling down, you’ll get to the Default Images section where there are 8 previews of other headers you can choose from.
6. Check the radio button next to the header you would like to use.
7. Once you have selected the header you wish to use, click the blue “Save Changes” button on the bottom of the page.
8. Your page should refresh and should note that your header has been updated, and your header preview will have changed to the new one you chose.