Transitional Studies students are required to attend a 4-hour orientation before they attend class. A certificate of completion is provided to students who complete the orientation. The certificate serves as confirmation that students satisfied this requirement.
Orientation’s Purpose: Prepare students for academic growth and success at Walla Walla Community College.
- Acquaint students with campus.
- Introduce students to WWCC website and Transitional Studies web-page resources.
- Begin developing a long-term education and career plan.
- Demonstrate a variety of time management tools.
- Review attendance policies and other information.
Your orientation will be scheduled when you complete the Transitional Studies registration process.
Look for time and location information at the CASAS Testing Center or use the link provided here: http://www.wwcc.edu/CMS/index.php?id=4130